1) I'm a Complan boy, I'm a Complan girl!
And then they grew up big and strong from drinking all that Complan.
2) Campa Cola:
3) Appu of the Asian Games (he was on my 3rd birthday cake!)
And now (look how jazzy he got)
4) Stretch jeans went out and came back into fashion
5) Thankfully, the shoulder pad remains elusive:
6) Remember her?
This is what she looks like now (psst: she’s 35)
7) This happened 17 years ago:
8) That’s also when she died and it was all over the press:
9) Attitude is everything:
10) She is now 45.
And she used to be adorable:
And grew up HAWT.
11) Hamma, hamma hamma hamma.
Not so hamma:
12) Yeaaaaaaah. Baba Sehgal.
13) And Apache Indian. (Who recently performed at Blue Frog).
Who now looks like this:
14) Remember how we were convinced the LD would replace the video cassette? And all those people went out and bought expensive LD systems and I was all jealous because my parents didn’t see the point? WHO’S LAUGHING NOW, BITCHES?
And a picture of me in 1983 and 2011, just for fun. (No, I don’t know what I was pointing at either.) (But that’s the kind of swimsuit I’ve been searching for).
That’s about all I can think of, for the moment. I’m sure I’ll edit and add more stuff to this later. In the meanwhile, add what you can think of, and I’ll see if I can hunt out images.