Would you like to be a guest blogger on Compulsive Confessions? You should know you won't get any money for it. Yet. If this is ever a huge revenue attracting site then one day maybe I'll be able to pay. At the moment, here's what you will get:
1) A byline. Which is always nice.
2) A link to your preferred URL.
3) Promotion on my Twitter & Facebook feed.
And that's pretty much it, really, at this time.
If you're still here, here are the submission guidelines:
1) I'm not asking you to go through ten years of archives, but have a look around, see the style and the setting and what would work. At the moment, the definition of the blog is very broad--tales from urban India, so it could be anything really from your life.
2) Try and tell a coherent story that will appeal to the readers of this blog. Vivid experiences, a strong opinion about something, even recommendations. People respond when you're not wishy-washy. PS: Lists are a really good way to go.
3) PLEASE proofread. Check spelling and grammar. No SMS-ese please.
4) Submissions not over 600-800 words. This is the internet, people have short attention spans. If you have a good idea for a wonderful long form post, please email me with a pitch before you get started.
Email to email@example.com