* Let's not be misandryists. Some men are fine. Some men are awesome. I'm sure you know ONE of these guys. Some men are douchebags, you know one of these guys too. Some men are monsters. I hope you don't know any of them. But say someone met me and they were like, "ALL WOMEN HATE KETCHUP!" and ketchup was never served to women again, and every other woman was like, "Listen, I kinda actually really like ketchup," but everyone refused to listen because they met me and I hate ketchup. You see where I'm going with this?
* Let's not pick on other women for their choices, claiming they're letting down the sisterhood. So, you don't agree with your neighbour. She thinks the best way to park her car is on top of yours, and you're just sick and tired of arguing that, in fact, the best way to park cars is next to each other. It doesn't mean she's a disgrace to all people who park their cars. She's not parking the right way, but in a society that claims that everyone gets their choice of parking, she's exercising that right. If you disagree, say, "In my opinion, your method of parking is not great." Your opinion.
* Let's not assume that we're not the elite. Coz, the fact that you're logging on to your computer and reading this using an internet connection = you are not "middle class." God knows who the middle class is that everyone keeps talking about, but they're not you.
* Let's assume everyone has a right to speak up or be silent. Similar to the parking sitch, if a girlfriend has been molested, as many of our girlfriends have, it's up to her whether or not she wants to report it. Someone who doesn't isn't NOT brave.
* Let's not make this about our personal battles. Ladies. We have SO FAR to go. We can't afford to bitch about each other or pull each other down. Ignore the people who you think are out to get you in whatever way, and keep going, one foot in front of the other. Make your voice loud to make YOUR point, not shout down their's. There's no point. Promise.
Fasten your seatbelts and enjoy the ride.