1) Why the lane next to me always has traffic moving at the speed of light, but the one I'm in doesn't look like it's going anywhere for the next three hundred thousand years.
2) Why men are so obsessed with breasts. And lesbians.
3) Why some people don't drink. Or smoke. Or have sex.
4) Why exactly my hands smell of a posh men's cologne right now, when I haven't had ANY interaction with the opposite sex for a while. ( Oh wait, I figured out the answer. I was just at TC, and shanking many hands, that's probably it)
5) Why when guys screw around they're called "players" but when women do it, they're "skanks".
6) Why women always want men who they can't have, or who are physically or emotionally unavailable.
7) Why *blush* I like reading Baby Sitter's Club books obsessively, to the point of passion. (But if you know me in real life, you are NOT to mention this)
8) What does 'go with the flow' mean anyway?
9) Why there is no magic answer to all the questions like who am I and what am I doing here.
10) Why there is no magic.
11) Why I have to start at the bottom and work my way up to the top.
12) Why I feel the need to chronicle my life and my inner mental workings to an audience. Am I that self-obssessed? Apparently.
13) Why my friends still like me, even after I practically ignored them for the two-and-a-half years that K and I were together. Why new people still enjoy talking to me, when it's apparent I have nothing of interest to say.
14) Why I'm so full of self-pity and loathing at times, especially after I drink, that I make me sick.
15) Why we, as a human race, need affirmation, that we're good people.
16) Why I confess, compulsively.