1) Write a short-short on love eg: first love, love later, betrayed love, unromantic love, love for your cat, your tennis coach, your left foot, sex, kissing etc etc. Broadly love, but I'll leave the interpretation up to you.
2) (a short-short is micro fiction, so 140 words?)
3) Send this marvellous minute piece of writing to me here, OR Facebook it to me here.
4) Post a comment saying you've participated so I can confirm it. You can also choose to share the Facebook status.
5) Top three win signed books. Exciting!
You have a whole week. Plenty of time. Last date is Friday, January 25.
I just sent you an entry from my gmail acct - Shrinidhi RaiReplyDelete
All the best!
Is participation geographically restricted?ReplyDelete
nope, but if you're in iceland or something, you might have to settle for a pdf. :)Delete
Sent my entry to your gmail account.ReplyDelete
Done, messaged u FB - Ki3ReplyDelete
Sent you my entry... goddit?ReplyDelete
I sent my entry to your gmail account :)ReplyDelete
sent sent sent :-)ReplyDelete
My short should be in your inbox Meenakshi :)ReplyDelete
hey! I have emailed you my short :)ReplyDelete
hey i sent in my entry to u via facebookReplyDelete
Is it too late?Mailed :)ReplyDelete
Sent u my entry :)ReplyDelete
I have sent the micro fiction on your emailReplyDelete
Emailed it to you. :)ReplyDelete
Sent it on your email address.ReplyDelete
noooo..!! i was holidaying in assam where my datacard refused to work...and what do i see on logging onto net today? that i missed my chance of getting your book!! nooo..!! can the deadline be extended? pleeez...ReplyDelete
Did the results get posted someplace Meenakshi?ReplyDelete
Or Did I just miss the update? :)
Yea, did you pick one?ReplyDelete
Have the results for this been declared ??ReplyDelete