* Must be willing to watch the first day-first show of the new Harry Potter movie
* Must also be willing to buy and read the new Harry Potter book and sit on me if I attempt spoilers (because I read really fast) and then have long energized debates about it
*Must be willing to admit I’m right. Well, some of the time.
* Should be open to smoking in bed.
* Should most definitely not be open to eating in bed.
* Tallish, yes?
* Ooh, and rather lean, since we're asking.
* Must love cats, and be willing to have cat hair shed all over him. Bonus points if he discovers special scratchy spot by the cheek. (From both me and tc).
* Must be creative enough to fabricate a lovely and romantic present out of dried macaroni, sparkles and glue.
* Must also have the common sense not to present the Macaroni Sparkle thing on a Significant Occasion, such as one's birthday.
* Spontaneity is valued in this position. (Including, but not limited to holidays, presents and bathroom nookies)
* Must find habits that even my best friends roll their eyes at "endearing".
* Preferably not a very good liar, either.
* Must be passionate about something--like, I don't know, painting, or writing or xboxes.
* Must be social.
* Must have a liver the size of a humpback whale.
* Must be in the same city. (Extra points for living within the free home delivery radius)
* Must be willing to check all baggage into storage for the duration of our relationship.
*Must not cry like a little girl at the mention of the word 'relationship'.
* Must not be fashion illiterate; ie; don't wear tight crotch fitting pants, or flowered fitted t-shirts. (But on the other hand, must not be too fashion savvy either, because that's just gay. A middle ground is all I ask for, someone who likes to go shopping but doesn't recommend boob belts)
*Must think I am a Literary Genius. (Another set of bonus points if you too are a LG).
* Must enjoy the occasional Karaoke night. And must get up on stage and rock the socks off Bohemian Rhapsody.
* Must love me passionately. This is all. Even when I'm snarly and PMSing.
Isn't there a bit somewhere in the Bible about "Ask and you (or thou) shall receive (or receiveth)."?" Well, are you there, God, coz I've totally asked.