(So I can prove to you exactly how random my brain is)
* The blue Sarojini Nagar skirt with the blue top Ma got me. Heels? Maybe. The word skirt is funny. I never really thought about it before, but skirt. Were people stoned when they invented these words? Stoned even. Is it supposed to feel like a stone hit your head?
* Ooh, maybe I need spectacles.
* If thunder thunders, why doesn't lightening lighten? Lightening flashes something something something. Wait, where's my iTunes icon? Oh there it is.
* How can someone who is TWENTY FUCKING FIVE still get zits? Seriously. Considering I was smooth faced as a baby's bottom all through my adolescence. Are babies bottoms really smooth? Investigate.
* I make good coffee. Is it time for me to get waxed again? No, that's just some ingrown hair. Ew. Although if I poke it, it comes out all curly. Is that weird? This one time, I was lighting a cigarette and the lighter wouldn't come on so I held it near my face and singed my eyelashes. The erstwhile Nonboyfriend said I had the longest eyelashes EVER. I tried to measure them the other day, but they curl at the tips, so it's hard. Do people with curly hair have curly eyelashes?
* Erstwhile is a good word.
* As is rapport.
* Do I have enough money to get drunk tonight? No, I don't think so. It's almost September! Whee! I wonder where my damn credit card is. I applied for it in JULY. Although I'm not very good with the whole paying later thing.
* I really should shower.
* I wonder why no one eats cats. Or dogs. Way back when they were evolving, who picked chickens and goats and cows and decided cats aren't good eating? I think it's because they're just so damn cute. But evil. My cat, to announce his displeasure at me leaving him for TWO WHOLE DAYS, pissed all over my bed. Stupid animal. He didn't even touch Shark Tooth's bed, and he loves him just as much. I'd eat him served up with a nice gravy and french fries right now, only he's being all rumbly and purry and it's hard to hate him.
*Mmmmmmmmmmm. French fries.