1) A vast portion of the internet, including Facebook, Twitter, blogs, THIS blog (yay), and if you look hard enough, television, books and movies.
2) Nice walks.
3) 5 pm music time.
5) The joy of a good parking spot. The joy of holding hands with someone whose hands aren't sweaty or flabby or pulling you along. The joy of seeing a friend after a long time. The joy of having nothing to do on a Sunday. Joys.
6) Sadness is also free, but expensive in the long run.
Things that give me the heebie jeebies:
1) The word 'nipple'.
2) Using 'loose' when you mean 'lose'.
3) Dirty dishes.
Things I love this week:
1) This bag from Zara.
1) Chicken wings with blue cheese dip, but then if they don't taste the same in real life as they do in my head, it's always disappointing.
Things it would be nice to have:
1) A diplomatic passport.
Things that don't necessarily make me a BAD person but err on the side of Very Human:
1) Making faces in my head when couples I don't like have lovey-dovey pictures on Facebook.
2) Similarly, making faces at baby photos belonging to new parents I don't like.
3) Similarly AGAIN, brief, bare glee in a bad review of an author I don't like as a person.
Things I do to compensate on whatever Bad Karma the previous one might get me:
1) Slowing down the car to let old, nervous people cross the road. (But this could also be compensating for the bad temper I get into whenever same old people ask me to switch lower berths for uppers in a train.)
I'm going to hell, essentially.
I also constantly resist the urge to say 'Fuck you' on Twitter to stupid people who @ me with something dumb in response to one of my tweets. Does this count?
Things I like on Twitter this morning:
I'm at that awkward eve-of-30 stage when I'm not sure if it's offensive or flattering to be told I look 25.
— Diksha Basu (@dikshabasu) April 3, 2013
You will experience your billionth second of life when you are 31-years-old.
— UberFacts (@UberFacts) April 2, 2013
If Game Of Thrones took place entirely on Facebook: Season 3, Episode 1. funni.ly/YZvzXQ
— someecards (@someecards) April 2, 2013
Love conquers all. Unless a couple is trying to decide where to eat. That conquers love.
— caprice crane (@capricecrane) April 2, 2013
Things I like on Instagram this morning: